Welcome to Twyning Village Stores
Twyning Village Stores is set in the village of Twyning on the River Avon in the north of Gloucestershire, near Tewkesbury,England. The name derives from the Old English for "between the rivers" despite its spelling, it is pronounced "twinning".
Twyning Village Stores is independently owned by the Bowkett family of Tenbury Wells who have over 100 years experience of serving customers with a friendly service and quality products.
Bowkett's are members of the Nisa Retail Group, one of the largest of it's type in the country, and are therefore able to offer some extremely competitive special offers and wide range of products, which you will find in our three weekly promotion leaflet. Being members of Nisa also brings benefits to the community via Making a Difference Locally Limited Fund. The fund grows when customers purchase Heritage products and/or products marked with the MADL logo. Bowkett's save up the fund and make donations to local charities and good causes.
Bowkett's are well known in Tenbury Wells as providers of quality, locally reared meats and poultry sourced from the Herefordshire and Worcestershire regions. Bowkett's will be pleased to take orders with delivery to Twyning on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Our meats and poultry are prepared from carcass and our Gold Award Winning sausages are made by our skilled butchers and our Cook makes and bakes a selection of delicious award winning products including meat pies,pork pies, pasties, scotch eggs, white pudding, faggots, lasagne, cottage pie, sausage rolls and quiches to name a few....
Twyning Village Stores has many services to offer to the community including :-
- A Post Office three days a week
- National Lottery (as of 19/07/2013)
- Free to use cash machine where you can not only withdraw from your account but can check your balance with or without a receipt, change your pin code and top up your mobile phone
- Payzone - Top up and Pay Bills here
- Fresh fruit and vegetables sourced locally from Perks' of Tewkesbury
- Fresh flowers
- Fresh bread, cakes and pastries daily from Drapers Bakery
- Fresh milk from Cotteswold Dairy
- Freshly laid free range eggs from Happy Chucks
- Fresh cream cakes
- A wonderful selection of English and continental cheeses and cooked meats
- A variety of wines, beers and ciders and spirits
- Newspapers & magazines
- Greetings cards
- Household products
- Pet food
- Calor Gas
.................in fact anything you would expect to find in a supermarket!
We also offer a savings stamps scheme, there is a stamp machine in-store simply insert £1 and you will be issued with a stamp, save up on the cards provided and you will be able to redeem against your Christmas goodies including orders placed for festive meats and poultry.
Mon - Sat
7am - 8pm
8am - 4pm
Post Office Opening Times
Tuesday 9.30am - 2.30pm
Thursday 9.30am - 2.30pm
Saturday 9.30am - 11.30pm
Twyning Village Stores
Store Phone Number
Post Office Phone Number
Registered in England
Company No. 800919